The HAZWOPER 8 Hour Annual Refresher training program at 360training.com will teach students how to protect other workers when in hazardous situations. Our courses are designed to comply with extensive federal regulations (29 CFR 1910.120) to ensure the safety and the health of workers.
The online course meets Federal & State OSHA HAZWOPER Refresher Training Requirements.
At the completion of this course, you will be able to:
– Recognize and recall OSHA regulations and requirements.
– Demonstrate an understanding of Site Characterization.
– Identify the principles of toxicology and how they relate to various types of chemical exposures.
– Describe potentially hazardous situations involving corrosives, solvents, oxidizers, and reactive chemicals.
– Identify the uses for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and how to choose the correct PPE.
– Recognize the principles of decontamination methods as well as levels of decontamination.
– Define a Medical Surveillance Program and its purpose.
– Recall characteristics of the confined space permit system, such as main confined space atmospheric hazards and types of ventilation.
– Describe the medical concerns associated with confined spaces.
– Indicate the various considerations in an emergency situation and the importance of training and action for personal safety and the safety of others.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course, you may now print your certificate of completion.