Hazardous materials are considered any substance or compound that has a capability of producing adverse effects on the health and safety of humans. Every year thousands of workers get injured or killed because of fatal chemical or other toxic hazards. OSHA and other authorities have provided many rules and regulations in order to prevent hazards and perform safe operations at the workplace.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
– Understand general requirements of handling/working with hazardous materials
– Explore how to store hazardous materials
– Learn about use and disposal of hazardous materials
– Find out what steps are necessary to take at the time of an accident
– Study training, first aid, and other essential factors associated with hazardous materials
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course, you may now print your certificate of completion.
Subject Matter Expert
Michael Millsap – Mike has over 20 years experience in Environmental Health and Safety and is currently a certified Outreach Training Instructor with 360training.com.
Hazardous and Toxic Substances
Flammable and Combustible Liquids
Flammable and Combustible Liquid Classifications
All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
The final exam must be completed with a 70% or higher pass rate to receive your certificate of completion.